Monday 30 April 2012

Loaves and Fishes

This is what the mat at our front door looked like Sunday afternoon.  Isaac had some friends over for "band practice", then a few more arrived to work on a school project.  Suddenly it was time for supper and there were 9 instead of the 3 I had planned for.  I panicked and made a batch of biscuits....and tons of spaghetti.  There was not a crumb left.  Teenage boys are the most appreciative supper guests.....and the conversation is...well...interesting to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true! I have often prayed while cooking that God would multiply the food when unexpected guests arrive and it always works! Biscuits sounds so yummy this morning...have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mother of teenage boys I can second that! I just wish I had their metabolisim!

    ReplyDelete